We hope you to love the shoes you bought from us. When you buy a pair and have doubts about the sizing email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If however you wish to return or exchange your purchase from eu.miista.com please note the following:
The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility unless the item is FAULTY.
Please make sure that you:
- Miista allows the return of full priced goods within 14 days from the day you bought it on eu.miista.com. The same returns policy applies to items purchased with personalised discount codes.
- Exchanges or credit for full priced goods can be made within 30 days of the day it was bought from eu.miista.com.
- Ensure that the item being returned is in good condition with all tags and labels attached (Specifically there must be no marks on them).
- Returns and exchanges must include the original shoe box in a reasonable condition and without postal labels. Damages to or omission of the box from your return/exchange will result in a £5 charge.
- All items bought in Miista Promotions, Miista Sales or Outlet can be exchanged for another item or online credit within 30 days but not refunded. Online credit cannot be exchanged for cash refund at any point.
- During Miista Sample Sales, the sales are final and we accept no returns or refund.
- Ensure that you have a proof of purchase.
Obtain a Return Authorisation Code by contacting email@example.com and return to us within 14 days of receipt of your order. Post the item you wish to return together will the completed Return Authorisation Code form to:
MIISTA WEB RETURNS
24 SHACKLEWELL LANE
LONDON, E8 2EZ
The item is your responsibility until it reaches us, so we would advise you to send it by registered mail or any postage that requires signing upon delivery.
Internal Shipping - Terms & Conditions
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the UK may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
If you refuse a shipment from Miista, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Miista. This amount will be deducted from your refund. Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Store Bought Returns Policy
If you feel there is a fault with the product please return them to the store that you purchased it from, together with a proof of purchase. Your receipt acts as your contract with a store. They can then examine the product to see if they deem it to be a manufacturer fault.
If advised as such, they can then send it back to us for an internal inspection, at which point it is at retailer discretion as to whether they offer, exchange, credit note or refund. Each of our stockists has its own returns policy, so you will need to check this when making a purchase. If they do not feel it is a manufacturer fault, it is at their discretion.
For items purchased from miista.com please contact us directly, along with your proof of purchase: email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
Miista will do it’s best to keep the website as up to date as possible. However we cannot guarantee that items shown will still be available. Once Miista has received your order request it will be processed within 2-3 working days, subject to availability.
We do not dispatch orders over the weekend. Any order placed after 4pm on Friday will be dispatched the following Monday.
If items you have ordered are out of stock, we will endeavour to contact you through the email you provided when placing the order. If we cannot contact you, or receive no response to our email, we will continue to process the remaining items on your order.
We will not supply a substitute product without your express authority.
In order to take your payment we will transfer you to our Credit Card processing service provided by PayPal.
Payments can be made securely online using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners or Maestro Cards.
Please note that we do not store customer’s credit card details within our website database.
UK up to £100 - £5
UK over £100 - FREE
Within the EU – £10
International – £15
Any taxes or duty fees incurred by shipping to overseas addresses are the responsibility of the customer and these costs cannot be reclaimed from Miista.